Sunday, November 13, 2011

When You Go Away - Weepies

When you go away it's like you hide the sun
I regret today, the things that we might have done

No relief from grey skies
Where'd you take those blue eyes?
What can I do?

When you go away it's an unfinished song
Can't find words to say
but I know where you belong

Take me with you this time, won't you, won't you?
Don't make me miss you this time
don't you, don't you
We're so much better together don't you think?
I do.

Walk the street parade looking through everyone
But they don't have your face
Oh look what I've become

2 comments:

Josip said...

ova je slatka al nekako mi ko da sam te natjerao pa ono hajde neka je tu, cisto da nesto ima, onu zadnju necu ni komentarisat, nije to to, nije pjesma za ovog bloga il bar kako ga ja zamisljam

Dreamer... said...

Ne mozes me natjerati, mozes mi samo inat stvoriti...

"And now I see that my life has been so blue
With all the heartaches I had till I met you
But I'm glad to say now that's all behind me
With you here by my side
And there's no more memories to remind me
Your love will keep me alive..."

Tebi mozda nije, ali meni mnogo govori...