Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)" - The Four Tops

Ooooo, sugar pie, honey bunch,
You know that I love you.
I can't help myself,
I love you and nobody else.

In and out my life,
You come and you go,
Leaving just your picture behind,
And I kissed it a thousand times.

When you snap your finger or wink your eye,
I come a runni'g to you.
I'm tied to your apron string,
An' there's nothin' that I can do.

'Cause, sugar pie, honey bunch,
I'm weaker than a man should be.
I can't help myself,
I'm a fool in love you see.

Wanna tell you I don't love you,
Tell you that we're through.
And I've tried.
But everytime I see your face,
I get up all choked up inside.

When I call your name,
Girl, it starts the flame,
(Burning in my heart,)
(Tearin' it all apart.)
No matter how I try,
My love I cannot hide.

No, sugar pie, honey bunch,
You know that I'm weak for you.
Can't help myself,
I love you and nobody else.

Ooooo, sugar pie, honey bunch (sugar pie),
I'll do anything you ask me to (ask me to.).
Can't help myself,
I want you and nobody else.

Ooooo, Sugar pie...

1 comment:

Josip said...

you what? :: ajde ne moras se crvenit i sklanjat pogled odmah:D