Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dream - Southern Storm

Time is healing... Pain I'm going through... I'm on my own again...
Pale lights, lonely nights... Minutes are now far too long
Darkness, sorrow... Feels like there's no tomorrow...
Days are hollow... For me is too late... I feel hope sleeps away...
Haven't time to say Something that I never thought I would...

Was to open hearted and now I see... I regret you meant something to me...
With stream of life my dreams will flow... Fragile as they always were...

And I'm feeling... Time is healing wounds... I'm on my own again...
Pale lights lonely nights... Minutes are now far too long...

Now I see,,, What you fake and what is real,,,You blinded me
I'm falling with my broken dreams..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

evo ni kod tebe nema strelica da mozes promijenit reklame pihh ni kod mene nece to a kod svih ostalih ima.. nego daj stavi jos reklama samo 4 imaju, naguraj tog vise, kad je bal nek je maskembal heheh